Abstract submission for the 2018 Canadian Glycomics Symposium is now closed.
Selected talks will be scheduled for Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 11 for a total of 20 minutes (including time for questions). Posters will be displayed on Thursday evening during the poster session. Each poster will be allocated a space of approximately 5 ft. wide x 3 ft. high.
All abstracts will be included in the published Book of Abstracts. Please ensure you adhere to the guidelines below, as failure to do so will result in your abstract being returned for revision. Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process within 6 weeks of the submission deadline.
New this year: GlycoNet trainee poster presenters are invited to present their work as a lightning talk during the Thursday morning symposium session. Presentations are limited to 3 minutes with no question period. Presenters should use this opportunity to entice the audience to visit their posters during the poster session later that evening. Six slots are available; see the submission form to apply.
- Submit as a WORD (*.doc) file. Name your file as follows: first name_last name_abstract2018.doc
- Abstract must fit within a single 8.5 x 11” page.
- Margins: Left-hand margin 1.5”, right-hand, top and bottom margins are 1”.
- Font: Type abstract in an 11 point Arial font. Leave one blank line between paragraphs and do not indent new paragraphs. All text should be flush with the left-hand margin.
- Figures: Black and white line drawings and tables may be included in the abstract if they are within the margins.
- Title, Authors and Institutions: Presenting author should be underlined. Type the abstract title in bold, uppercase letters as shown below.